Temporary anchors are the ideal solution for residential, commercial and industrial applications, providing an economical fall protection solution to keep workers safe and secure without causing damage to the structure.
The DBI-SALA temporary roof anchor is a single person fall arrest/restraint anchor for use on a variety of selected metal roof sheeting.
It provides a safe, cost effective, heavy duty, 15kN fall arrest rated anchor point for metal roof applications when installed on an adequate roof structure.
It is a portable and re-usable anchor that can be easily removed and re-installed in a new location for added job site flexibility.
Large eye allows allow easy attachment of fall arrest systems, and easy-grip locking cam levers provide fast and easy tool-less installation and removal — the anchor is simply fitted directly to the roof sheeting.
It also features:
• High-Vis yellow powder coated anchor for easy identification, providing added visual safety and security from below that a worker is connected,
• Re-positionable locking cams, ensuring a perfect fit on a variety of metal roof sheeting,
• Versatile instruction label with room for recording inspection dates,
• Rubber end cap, providing protection for roof sheeting,
• Pre-drilled location point for optional retrofit i-Safe tag,
• Comprehensive installation and operating instruction manual, and
• Compliance with AS/NZS 1891.4 requirements for fall arrest rated anchorages.