Site Safe has launched a new training initiative to help senior business leaders improve health and safety in their company or organisation.
The two-hour Safety Excellence for Leaders workshop will help business owners and leaders from small to medium-sized companies understand their health and safety duties, and what they can personally do to boost health and safety.
Participants will be challenged to re-evaluate where their organisation stands on health and safety, and will build an action plan to address any pain points.
Each session is run as a facilitated discussion, so participants will have the chance to learn from their peers in the industry, as well as from real-life case studies.
Key topics covered include:
• Compliance — understand it and move beyond it.
• Culture — evaluate and lead the change.
• Get involved — how to communicate confidently and be a positive
• Measure what matters — re-evaluate what’s measured.
• Find key areas of improvement — form an action plan.
Who should attend?
Senior leaders from small to medium-sized construction or construction-related businesses, including:
• business owners,
• directors, and
• senior managers — for example, general managers/operations managers.
For information on bookings and course availability, go to www.sitesafe.org.nz/training/our-training-courses/safety-excellence-for-leaders.