Bostik Firecaulk features:
• Tested in accordance with AS1530.4-2014 and AS4072.1-2005 for gaps up to 40mm.
• Fire rating for jointing of concrete, precast panels, block and brick work, drywall systems, electrical cables and pipe penetrations. For sealing low movement interior joints (up to +/-25%).
• Used in conjunction with other systems such as fire collars, pillows, board systems and fire-rated mortars. Seals gaps around pipes, cables, ducts and services which penetrate fire-rated walls and floors.
• Provides a fire barrier for up to four hours, helping to prevent the spread of fire, smoke through walls and floors, and prevents passage of hot gases.
• Fire resistant to AS1530.4 and AS4072.1, and fire rated for gaps up to 40mm.
• Available in beige colour, cartridge and sausage.