The Zircon MultiScanner HD900 quickly and easily locates studs and joists behind walls, floors and ceilings. It also locates metal, as well as live AC electrical wiring.
A 4-mode switch makes it easy to change functions, while the ultra-bright display screen SpotLite Pointer and audio tone all indicate the location of the target.
The signal strength indicator helps to distinguish between shallow and deep targets.
• StudScan mode locates the centre, edges and direction of wood or metal studs up to 19mm deep.
• DeepScan mode doubles the scanning depth to 38mm.
• WireWarning detection indicates the presence of live unshielded AC electrical wiring up to 51mm deep in stud and metal scanning modes.
• Metal Scan mode locates non-ferrous metal such as copper pipe up to 38mm deep, and ferrous metal such as rebar up to 76mm deep.
• ACT (Auto Correcting Technology) automatically corrects common errors such as when scanning begins over a stud.
• Backlit LCD display with Target Spotlight indicates the direction and edge of the stud, and illuminates when the centre of the stud is detected.
• Low battery indicator for optimum performance.
• Signal Strength indicator helps to distinguish between shallow and deep targets.
• SpotLite Pointer shines an arrow-shaped light on the wall to clearly indicate the centre of the stud.
• Translucent base and illuminated “V” marker groove for more accurate marking of target location.