IBS RigidRAP is a high-quality, 8mm-thick Oriented Strand Board 3 (OSB3) product for use as a rigid air barrier and structural bracing panel.
OSB3 is an engineered wood-based panel consisting of wood strands which are bonded together with a synthetic resin and pressed together in layers.
The top and bottom layers are oriented longitudinally in line with the panel length, and the middle layer strands generally lie in a cross-wise direction. The absence of natural imperfections such as knots provides certainty of performance.
The product comes laminated with a BRANZ-appraised watertight wall underlay. Coupled together with the board itself, it provides piece of mind irrespective of the weather conditions outside.
• Lightweight board — one-man lift.
• Easy to cut, nail, screw and drill.
• Speed up construction by working inside and outside the building at the same time.
• Engineered in Germany from high-quality material.
• Moisture-resistant and load-bearing panel.